ONE OF SOUTH AFRICA’S MOST RECOGNIZED CONTEMPORARY ARTISTS
|Love Your Neighbour Church Woodstock © Henk Serfontein|
|Chasing Shadows © Henk Serfontein|
|Ou Lido Kafee © Henk Serfontein|
|Parkade 1 © Henk Serfontein|
|Parkade 11 © Henk Serfontein|
|Petrol & Diesel Voortrekker Road © Henk Serfontein|
|Poplers Bar Tulbach 11 © Henk Serfontein|
|Salt River Superette © Henk Serfontein|
|Seven Eleven Seapoint © Henk Serfontein|
|The Poetics of Darkness © Henk Serfontein|
|One Night Only © Henk Serfontein|
|Cape Town Cape Dutch © Henk Serfontein|
|Ford Escort Woodstock © Henk Serfontein|
|One Night In Parow © Henk Serfontein|
- 1995 : Henk Serfontein : Winner of The Reginald Turvey Painting Competition. Karen McKerron Art Gallery, Johannesburg
- 1996 : “Labyrinth of Remains” Karen McKerron Art Gallery, Johannesburg
- 1997 : “Labyrinthe de mémoire et mythe. Cité Internationale des Arts, Paris, France
- 2002 : “Memorabilia” Everard Read Gallery, Cape Town
- 2009 : “Travelling the Margins” Ilse French Fine Art Consultancy, Johannesburg
- 2011 : "Urban Tension" Galeria Alex Telese, Barcelona, Spain.
- 1992 : Winner of the Dr. I.F. Anderson award for most outstanding final year student, Tswane University.
- Presented with Silver Rectors Medal for outstanding academic achievement, Tswane University.
- 1994 : Merit Award, ABSA Atelier Art Competition. Winner of The Reginald Turvey Painting Competition.
- 1995 : Winner of the SASOL New Signatures Art Competition.
- 1996 : Official representative of South Africa at the Sixth International Cairo Biennale, Egypt with fellow artists Trevor Makhoba, Keith Dietrich and Gordon Froud.
- 2010: Finalist in the International Guasch Coranty Painting Award, Barcelona, Spain.
- 2011: Official invited resident artist at the Piramidon Centre of Contemporary Art, Barcelona Spain.